Background information about Bolivia:
- BBC country profile: Bolivia
- Governments on the WWW: Bolivia
- politicalresources.net: Bolivia
- OHCHR country page on Bolivia
- UPR documentation on Bolivia
Universal Periodic Review
Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
Bolivia was examined by the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination - which is responsible for monitoring the implementation of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination - at its 78th session, 14 February - 11 March 2011.
- Concluding Observations Spanish
Committee on the Rights of the Child
Bolivia was examined by the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC) - which is responsible for monitoring the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child - at its 52nd session, 14 September - 2 October 2009, in Geneva.
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.